I recently got accepted into a position co-teaching a few math classes at a local charter high school. Finally, out of the world of pharmacy for good. For good as in forever, and for good as in for a nice purpose. Pay is better, my happiness is better. Customers (is it okay to call learners customers? It seems with math, anyway, I’m trying to sell them a product they don’t really want to buy?) are better. Waking up a lot earlier in not better. But if I’m making a pro-con list, it looks like the literary style beats out the online academy. Prose beats Khan? Anyway, it’s a good deal. I will keep you all updated with things we (co-teaching, remember?) try, but I wanted to let my peeps know I was back in the classroom again.
- #findwaldo https://t.co/SUROjqDJPN 2 weeks ago
- #cutestbabyever #luckiestdadever https://t.co/g0xeb76LOS 3 months ago
- I've got a truly remarkable idea for a tweet, but 140 characters is too small to contain it. #mtbos #fermat (credit to person I took from) 4 months ago
- Vote for the cutest baby ever! twitter.com/airbornesensei… 4 months ago
- thecutekid.com/photo-contests… 4 months ago