I recently got accepted into a position co-teaching a few math classes at a local charter high school. Finally, out of the world of pharmacy for good. For good as in forever, and for good as in for a nice purpose. Pay is better, my happiness is better. Customers (is it okay to call learners customers? It seems with math, anyway, I’m trying to sell them a product they don’t really want to buy?) are better. Waking up a lot earlier in not better. But if I’m making a pro-con list, it looks like the literary style beats out the online academy. Prose beats Khan? Anyway, it’s a good deal. I will keep you all updated with things we (co-teaching, remember?) try, but I wanted to let my peeps know I was back in the classroom again.
- RT @uscensusbureau: The #EconCensus is the cornerstone of the United States’ system of economic #statistics. It informs legislation, foster… 2 months ago
- RT @ndssbuddywalk: Happy #BuddyWalkWednesday! twitter.com/upshawstars/st… 3 months ago
- .@Oreo @nabisco maybe a new spokesperson? #ChangingTheFaceOfBeauty https://t.co/Prk05NlarJ 3 months ago
- RT @uscensusbureau: The 3 metro areas with among the longest commutes: East Stroudsburg, Pa. (38.6 mins) New York City (35.9 mins) Washingt… 3 months ago
- #findwaldo https://t.co/SUROjqDJPN 6 months ago