I was just thinking about numbers (imagine that). So I was like, hm, today is 10-19-12. 101912. I bet I could factor that. Divide by two, divide by two, divide by two. 12739. Looks like a prime. Checked a list of prime numbers I have and sure enough, yep, prime. So anyway, 12739-2-2-2. 12-7 as a date sticks out from the Pearl Harbor attack. And 39 was TWO years before it. Sweet, just 2 and 2 to go. Oh wait, that’s when we entered World War TWO. One more to go…Okay, a quick search of the day (mind you, I didn’t check my sources too deeply but I am taking the Internet’s word for it – they can’t put anything on the Internet that’s not true. I’m a French model, bonjour). First world of Eleanor Roosevelt’s journal entry on 12-7-39? “Two”. Fantastic. Done for the day. We’ll see what tomorrow brings. And I’m not going to research any of this ahead of time. Day of, baby. And! The fundamental theorem of arithmetic says that as long as I keep my date formatted as mmddyy, thus always having a unique number, I’ll always have a different factorization and set of historical things. This is actually interesting to me. I hope I keep it up.
- #findwaldo https://t.co/SUROjqDJPN 2 weeks ago
- #cutestbabyever #luckiestdadever https://t.co/g0xeb76LOS 3 months ago
- I've got a truly remarkable idea for a tweet, but 140 characters is too small to contain it. #mtbos #fermat (credit to person I took from) 4 months ago
- Vote for the cutest baby ever! twitter.com/airbornesensei… 4 months ago
- thecutekid.com/photo-contests… 4 months ago