So how is it that synthetic division was a nightmare, and when I put up a division problem, nobody can do it. But when I ask “is (x-2) a factor of (x^4 – 2x^3 + 3x^2 – 5x + 4)?” there are no problems doing synthetic division to find out if the remainder is 0?
- RT @ndssbuddywalk: Happy #BuddyWalkWednesday! twitter.com/upshawstars/st… 18 hours ago
- .@Oreo @nabisco maybe a new spokesperson? #ChangingTheFaceOfBeauty https://t.co/Prk05NlarJ 18 hours ago
- RT @uscensusbureau: The 3 metro areas with among the longest commutes: East Stroudsburg, Pa. (38.6 mins) New York City (35.9 mins) Washingt… 6 days ago
- #findwaldo https://t.co/SUROjqDJPN 3 months ago
- #cutestbabyever #luckiestdadever https://t.co/g0xeb76LOS 6 months ago