So how is it that synthetic division was a nightmare, and when I put up a division problem, nobody can do it. But when I ask “is (x-2) a factor of (x^4 – 2x^3 + 3x^2 – 5x + 4)?” there are no problems doing synthetic division to find out if the remainder is 0?
- #findwaldo https://t.co/SUROjqDJPN 2 weeks ago
- #cutestbabyever #luckiestdadever https://t.co/g0xeb76LOS 3 months ago
- I've got a truly remarkable idea for a tweet, but 140 characters is too small to contain it. #mtbos #fermat (credit to person I took from) 4 months ago
- Vote for the cutest baby ever! twitter.com/airbornesensei… 4 months ago
- thecutekid.com/photo-contests… 4 months ago