For some reason this has been going through my head lately…I know the reason, but I’m not going to share it quite yet. I’m hoping it will win me a Nobel Prize! Maybe not, but at least a “good job, Andrew.” Anyway, so any time money changes hands, there is a certain number of cents involved. Is the last digit of the number of cents (the hundredths digit) distributed evenly among the digits 0-9? Not just in grocery stores…gas stations, buying new cars, houses, loan payments, furniture shops, fees on credit cards. Any transaction. I have a good reason for asking, and will publish (at some point) my results. Anyway, if you could all help me out. Keep track of any transaction you make. Just the last digit on the receipt. Thanks!
- #findwaldo https://t.co/SUROjqDJPN 3 weeks ago
- #cutestbabyever #luckiestdadever https://t.co/g0xeb76LOS 3 months ago
- I've got a truly remarkable idea for a tweet, but 140 characters is too small to contain it. #mtbos #fermat (credit to person I took from) 4 months ago
- Vote for the cutest baby ever! twitter.com/airbornesensei… 4 months ago
- thecutekid.com/photo-contests… 4 months ago