I decided I’m not going to post very much today. Each month I do sort of a “new month” resolution, like most people do January 1. But this way, when I either stop doing after 2 weeks, or am going strong for 3 weeks I can a) say “oh well, only 2 more weeks then I can put forth a more concerted effort” or b) say “sweet, I got myself into a good habit. Another week and I can try to add another!” Those are really my only choices. Moral of the story – if I ended June going strong, I’d have to think of a different thing to start doing in July. Because I’ve only got 15 more minutes until July and I’m tired, I don’t want to think of anything new. I will start posting more regularly in July. That’s my resolution.
- #cutestbabyever #luckiestdadever https://t.co/g0xeb76LOS 1 week ago
- I've got a truly remarkable idea for a tweet, but 140 characters is too small to contain it. #mtbos #fermat (credit to person I took from) 1 month ago
- Vote for the cutest baby ever! twitter.com/airbornesensei… 1 month ago
- thecutekid.com/photo-contests… 1 month ago
- Just registered for the online test at the end of the month, because #IShouldBeOnJeopardy 1 month ago