I decided I’m not going to post very much today. Each month I do sort of a “new month” resolution, like most people do January 1. But this way, when I either stop doing after 2 weeks, or am going strong for 3 weeks I can a) say “oh well, only 2 more weeks then I can put forth a more concerted effort” or b) say “sweet, I got myself into a good habit. Another week and I can try to add another!” Those are really my only choices. Moral of the story – if I ended June going strong, I’d have to think of a different thing to start doing in July. Because I’ve only got 15 more minutes until July and I’m tired, I don’t want to think of anything new. I will start posting more regularly in July. That’s my resolution.
- RT @uscensusbureau: The #EconCensus is the cornerstone of the United States’ system of economic #statistics. It informs legislation, foster… 2 months ago
- RT @ndssbuddywalk: Happy #BuddyWalkWednesday! twitter.com/upshawstars/st… 3 months ago
- .@Oreo @nabisco maybe a new spokesperson? #ChangingTheFaceOfBeauty https://t.co/Prk05NlarJ 3 months ago
- RT @uscensusbureau: The 3 metro areas with among the longest commutes: East Stroudsburg, Pa. (38.6 mins) New York City (35.9 mins) Washingt… 3 months ago
- #findwaldo https://t.co/SUROjqDJPN 6 months ago