Not really. This is a truck full of logs. But I was thinking the same thing…depending on the scale of which you measure, the surface area is infinite. But it clearly fits onto the back of a truck, so the volume is bounded by an upper limit. Math with a truck full of branches. It’s everywhere!
- RT @ndssbuddywalk: Happy #BuddyWalkWednesday! twitter.com/upshawstars/st… 18 hours ago
- .@Oreo @nabisco maybe a new spokesperson? #ChangingTheFaceOfBeauty https://t.co/Prk05NlarJ 18 hours ago
- RT @uscensusbureau: The 3 metro areas with among the longest commutes: East Stroudsburg, Pa. (38.6 mins) New York City (35.9 mins) Washingt… 6 days ago
- #findwaldo https://t.co/SUROjqDJPN 3 months ago
- #cutestbabyever #luckiestdadever https://t.co/g0xeb76LOS 6 months ago